Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Day 1

Ok, so it's time to start a new. I have to keep myself on track and I have to get my life in order. If I want to be a good person, a good friend, and a good student I have to follow my rules and schedule. It's going to be really really hard, but I have to prove to myself that I can do this. If I can prove to myself that I can be a better person, maybe I can someday be friends with people the way I used to be. It's a challenge I am really willing to take and I think I can handle it. One day at a time. One breath at a time. One step at a time. I need to get everything in order in my life. I can do this. I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home