Saturday, April 09, 2005

A dream about M

Wow, yet another complex dream. A lot of people were there, but I guess the deal was that my dad's car was dying so if it broke down I had to go to the dealer to get a new car, but I stopped at Central to try and talk to Mariah, but Central was really a coutryard hotel and Brownell-Talbot. An alarm of some sorts went off and I couldn't gind her anywhere, so I looked for her and she was in the courtyard with Sara Cowan. I asked if I could speak with her and she lashed out at me. I asked if I could talk to her if Sara Cowan overheard and she said no. Then, I went with Sara Cowan somewhere, and I said that I had never ever been guilty of infidelity, and she goes that's why she is worried she thnks she might have been impregnated again... and I was so mad. I don't remember who the guy was, it's not important. But, then I was climbing on some wooden jungle gym and this God-like voice was giving me instructions. And then Nick Newman drank a 5 foot tall beer on top of a wooden rainbow bars gym with a Hasidic rabbi and then I woke up.