Saturday, April 02, 2005

Fear and Loathing in Bronxville?

I got invited to a few parties last night and today and I turned them all down. I thought that would be harder to do, but it really wasn't. I am actually quite surprised, it seems like I am over drinking and partying. That may not be the case forever, but at least at this moment, I am not at all interested in doing drugs or drinking. I really don't even feel like being that social whatsoever. Point in case, it is 8:00 on a Saturday night and I am ready to go to bed, wow. I didn't have the productive day I wanted. It's really hard for me to work when it is raining, so I spent most of my day napping and watching "Mr. Show." I will probably go check in on Jen, Sarah, and Sabrina in a bit and see what they are upto tonight. They too seemed to be watching "Mr. Show," but I don't feel like joining them. On another note, Anne is going to her first prom tonight. I'm really happy for her and I hope she has a ball. Alright, I will probably post tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home