Cleaning and packing... well not me, but they are.
"Do you keep your urinary tract infections or do you get rid of them"
"Well, I like to get rid of them."
"I keep them, because you know you're just going to get another one."
"Yeah, so will you guys wake me up at 8?" - Sabrina
"Sure" - Jen
"Why?" - Me
"Because my teacher said I should go to bed." - Sabrina
"Which one?" - Me
"Econ" - Sabrina
"OOH I love pecans!" - Me
"Well, I like to get rid of them."
"I keep them, because you know you're just going to get another one."
"Yeah, so will you guys wake me up at 8?" - Sabrina
"Sure" - Jen
"Why?" - Me
"Because my teacher said I should go to bed." - Sabrina
"Which one?" - Me
"Econ" - Sabrina
"OOH I love pecans!" - Me





<< Home