Just Because You're A Kennedy Doesn't Mean You Are Worthy of Our Time.
Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. needs a real job. He, like most rich Americans with a known name, has taken up a charitable cause. He has taken up Autism. I really support Autism research. I've worked with those kids before and it's a crazy disease. However, douche bag Kennedy has decided to waste our time by saying that vaccines has caused Autism in American youth. Well, I honestly do not believe that there is sufficient proof in the link between the mercury in vaccines and autism. There is too little known about autism. I also think that even if autism and vaccines were linked, the pros out weight the cons.
I've provided y'all with two links about autism. The first is from the BBC news network and the second is an article about the alleged connection.
1)BBC News Article
2)Autism & Mercury Poisoning Article
I've provided y'all with two links about autism. The first is from the BBC news network and the second is an article about the alleged connection.
1)BBC News Article
2)Autism & Mercury Poisoning Article





2 Comments:
autism is a social condition that can get better or worse depending on the environment that the autistic person is placed in. if that is caused by a vaccine... then... well no.
There isn't enough known about autism. Mainly because people refuse to allow stem cell research ::cough:: conservatives ::cough::.
Post a Comment
<< Home