Monday, July 18, 2005

Genius...

So, tonight JB called me. So, Mr. B decided that he wanted to go to the Eminem concert in Denver. Somehow in his genius mind it escaped him to remind his mother he was going. So he just up and left for Denver. Wow, and for four days. I think he had his cell phone, but lets just say that Mr. B's mother is none too happy with him. However, she likes me enough to let me take him out for coffee.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why don't you ever get any comments?

5:19 PM  
Blogger Ripsy said...

I just set it up so I could get comments.

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Because she's a loser.

9:12 PM  
Blogger Ripsy said...

That's the other reason. Thanks you old hag.

11:48 PM  
Blogger Jen Johnson said...

i think it's cute. in a really sad homosexual way.

12:25 AM  
Blogger Ripsy said...

You're really cute in a sad homosexual way.

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home