Red V. Blue Ep. 39
"Give me a boost." -R
"Ok... you are a good person and people say nice things about you." -B
"Not a moral boost you moron, a physical one. I need to see what's in that window." -R
"That window is very high. I don't think you are tall enough." B
"I know I need you to help me look through it." -R
"I do not think I am tall enough either...also my head is round and that window is square." -B
"Come here you... what do you see" - R
"I see a room" - B
"And? What's in the room?" -R
"There are some walls and some ceilings...wait... just one ceiling." -B
...but don't believe me... check it out for yourself.
"Ok... you are a good person and people say nice things about you." -B
"Not a moral boost you moron, a physical one. I need to see what's in that window." -R
"That window is very high. I don't think you are tall enough." B
"I know I need you to help me look through it." -R
"I do not think I am tall enough either...also my head is round and that window is square." -B
"Come here you... what do you see" - R
"I see a room" - B
"And? What's in the room?" -R
"There are some walls and some ceilings...wait... just one ceiling." -B
...but don't believe me... check it out for yourself.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home