Last night in Omaha
"If it was 15 inch I would have to jump on it"- DW
"You'd have to, there's no other way to handle it" -Ripsy
"Yeah, you have to take a running start." -JO
"Here's to not remember my blackboard password" -KM
"Not a lip ring, a lip spike!" -BV
"...it's so like whoa" - JO
"I worked out with Murtaugh, you had to work out or he ate you" -Ripsy
"Put it in your throat hole goddamnit" -Ripsy
"Jeff needs to be burped" -BV
"He's not two months old, he doesn't need to be burped" -SR
"I do." -BV
"You're two months old!" -SR
"One time I waited around to be burped" - BV
'You're a girl you're inferior because you don't have a penis" -BV
"Shut up!" - KM
"Girls don't have orgasms" - BV
"I like watching it in porno because it's funny to see the spunk hitting the face" - JO
"You'd have to, there's no other way to handle it" -Ripsy
"Yeah, you have to take a running start." -JO
"Here's to not remember my blackboard password" -KM
"Not a lip ring, a lip spike!" -BV
"...it's so like whoa" - JO
"I worked out with Murtaugh, you had to work out or he ate you" -Ripsy
"Put it in your throat hole goddamnit" -Ripsy
"Jeff needs to be burped" -BV
"He's not two months old, he doesn't need to be burped" -SR
"I do." -BV
"You're two months old!" -SR
"One time I waited around to be burped" - BV
'You're a girl you're inferior because you don't have a penis" -BV
"Shut up!" - KM
"Girls don't have orgasms" - BV
"I like watching it in porno because it's funny to see the spunk hitting the face" - JO





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home