"...and then I'd blow raspberries all day long..."
"You have beautiful eyes. You can usually tell if someone is intelligent by their eyes and with you it is more than that you have this twinkle of mischevious nature. I can't bear to make you sad because I can see that twinkle dim and it's heart wrecking"
"Your sense of humor is amazing. You have this great ATHF sense of humor. I love the random things you say sometimes. It's like dialogue from a movie, it's that great."
"You're damn smart. I find it odd that here I am at 25 and I am coming to you for life advice and I have been since you were 15. It goes beyond smart."
"If I was your girlfriend I'd spend half my time complimenting you...'Sara kiss me so I never forget how your lips feel.'"
"You are going to make someone so happy... there will be some lucky girl out there and if she can handle you...then wow."
"You are an exceptional person in every way, shape, and form."
"Your sense of humor is amazing. You have this great ATHF sense of humor. I love the random things you say sometimes. It's like dialogue from a movie, it's that great."
"You're damn smart. I find it odd that here I am at 25 and I am coming to you for life advice and I have been since you were 15. It goes beyond smart."
"If I was your girlfriend I'd spend half my time complimenting you...'Sara kiss me so I never forget how your lips feel.'"
"You are going to make someone so happy... there will be some lucky girl out there and if she can handle you...then wow."
"You are an exceptional person in every way, shape, and form."





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home