Sunday, October 09, 2005

Interesting think I read tonight.

The one who loves the most is the one with the least power in a relationship.

1 Comments:

Blogger Qualityservice44 said...

If you're with the wrong person, that may be true, but if you find the right person, they will care about you personally. You and that person will get to the great point of altruistic love.
That's captured in this saying, see if you like it Ripsy.

"& when you stop and think about it, you won't believe it's true.
That all the love you've been giving has all been meant for you."

from the song "Question" by the Moody Blues
When you hang with the right group, you will find satisfaction in giving because you will reap even more benefits ultimately.
I wasn't able to do that when I was married because I didn't practice and understand that saying enough, neither did my ex-wife. But I'm beginning to learn that saying moreso now by being with a group of friends who understand the same saying above. If I would have known then what I know now, I probably still be married!!

Hope you find the right person, the right friends. Say "Peace" to Granny for me.

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home