Why not?
10 Years Ago:
1. I was in fourth grade with Mrs. Marvin as my teacher.
2. I was still best friends with Margaret.
3. I dressed as a Mighty Duck for Halloween.
4. I was bit by a hamster.
5. I made a map of the United States that I still have.
5 Years Ago:
1. I was a freshman in high school.
2. I kissed a girl for the first time.
3. I met some of my best friends in a weekend. 4. I drank for the first time.
5. I created a bond of awesomeness with Molly and Sarah.
1 Year Ago:
1. I was president of my class at Sarah Lawrence.
2. I was in love.
3. I have an amazing girlfriend.
4. I had a wild year.
5. I had crazy adventures in New York.
Yesterday:
1. Had the most amazing day.
2. I agreed to go on a date with a girl.
3. Asked a different girl out.
4. Cleaned my room.
5. I saw an amazing speaker.
5 Snacks I Like:
1. Red Bull
2. Ramen
3. Popcorn
4. Diet Dr. Pepper
5. Cheese.
5 Songs I Know All The Words To:
1. Rilo Kiley - Glendora
2. Eminem - Bully
3. Reel Big Fish- S.R.
4. John Mayer - Love Soon
5. Jonny Lang - The One I Got
If I Had A Million Dollars:
1. I would give money to Omaha Public Schools
2. I would invest it in the stock market.
3. I would buy myself a Bentley
4. I would take my family shopping.
5. Put it in the bank.
5 Things I Would Never Wear:
1. Swastika
2. Another sorority's letters
3. Rainbow
4. The word fuck on a shirt.
5. A Barney shirt
Favorite TV Shows:
1. Wonder Showzen
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Drawn Together
4. Real World
5. South Park
5 Biggest Joys:
1. My family.
2. My sister.
3. My amazing friends.
4. My sorority
5. First kisses.
5 Fictional People I Want To Date:
1. Huckleberry Finn (The Adventures of Tom Sawyer)
2. Lizzie (Pride and Prejudice)
3. Hermione Granger (Harry Potter)
4. Athena (greek mythology)
5. The Artful Dodger (Oliver Twist)
1. I was in fourth grade with Mrs. Marvin as my teacher.
2. I was still best friends with Margaret.
3. I dressed as a Mighty Duck for Halloween.
4. I was bit by a hamster.
5. I made a map of the United States that I still have.
5 Years Ago:
1. I was a freshman in high school.
2. I kissed a girl for the first time.
3. I met some of my best friends in a weekend. 4. I drank for the first time.
5. I created a bond of awesomeness with Molly and Sarah.
1 Year Ago:
1. I was president of my class at Sarah Lawrence.
2. I was in love.
3. I have an amazing girlfriend.
4. I had a wild year.
5. I had crazy adventures in New York.
Yesterday:
1. Had the most amazing day.
2. I agreed to go on a date with a girl.
3. Asked a different girl out.
4. Cleaned my room.
5. I saw an amazing speaker.
5 Snacks I Like:
1. Red Bull
2. Ramen
3. Popcorn
4. Diet Dr. Pepper
5. Cheese.
5 Songs I Know All The Words To:
1. Rilo Kiley - Glendora
2. Eminem - Bully
3. Reel Big Fish- S.R.
4. John Mayer - Love Soon
5. Jonny Lang - The One I Got
If I Had A Million Dollars:
1. I would give money to Omaha Public Schools
2. I would invest it in the stock market.
3. I would buy myself a Bentley
4. I would take my family shopping.
5. Put it in the bank.
5 Things I Would Never Wear:
1. Swastika
2. Another sorority's letters
3. Rainbow
4. The word fuck on a shirt.
5. A Barney shirt
Favorite TV Shows:
1. Wonder Showzen
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Drawn Together
4. Real World
5. South Park
5 Biggest Joys:
1. My family.
2. My sister.
3. My amazing friends.
4. My sorority
5. First kisses.
5 Fictional People I Want To Date:
1. Huckleberry Finn (The Adventures of Tom Sawyer)
2. Lizzie (Pride and Prejudice)
3. Hermione Granger (Harry Potter)
4. Athena (greek mythology)
5. The Artful Dodger (Oliver Twist)





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home