300th post!
Today I saw King Kong. Here are the things that I took away from the movie.
1) Bugs made by a man who loves detail are scary.
2) I don't care that much about dinosaurs and apes to watch them fight for 20 minutes.
3) Naomi Watts is quite an attractive little lass.
4) Peter Jackson obviously never heard this quote from Alfred Hitchcock; "the length of a film should be directly related to the endurance of the human bladder. "
5) I still want to hold my dad's hand when I'm scared.
1) Bugs made by a man who loves detail are scary.
2) I don't care that much about dinosaurs and apes to watch them fight for 20 minutes.
3) Naomi Watts is quite an attractive little lass.
4) Peter Jackson obviously never heard this quote from Alfred Hitchcock; "the length of a film should be directly related to the endurance of the human bladder. "
5) I still want to hold my dad's hand when I'm scared.





1 Comments:
1) Yeah, that rocked.
2) That's because you don't have a penis.
3) Indeed
4) It was a vanity film. Basically, Jackson could do whatever he wanted post-LOTR. So he decided to make a bloated valentine to monster movies of his youth. I didn't think it was very long, btw - it flew by, I found (and I was surprised by this). I do think the "bloat" I mention earlier is in how lavish the film was.
5) Aw. That's cause you're a cutie pie.
Post a Comment
<< Home