A lost comment...
I am glad you still read this, I assumed that you did. But, we know the danger of making assumptions. I don't believe that I broke the three month communication, I assumed you wouldn't respond. You are always more than welcome to read this. It is public. I am doing ok. Not good, but not bad. I'm slowly getting better. Although I'm sure you can tell by the fluctuation of moods. I still read your journal, because I too like to know how you are doing.
I have heard so many things about that stupid movie. I don't know. I have heard two different stories. It doesn't really matter I suppose. I hope things are going well in your life, although from what I've read it seems rather troublesome. I'm here for you if you need me, because your well-being is more important than our not talking, although you have a loving boyfriend and friends who are also there for you.
B'shalom.
P.S. Eventually we are going to have to have a talk about these "green" eyes. ;-)
I have heard so many things about that stupid movie. I don't know. I have heard two different stories. It doesn't really matter I suppose. I hope things are going well in your life, although from what I've read it seems rather troublesome. I'm here for you if you need me, because your well-being is more important than our not talking, although you have a loving boyfriend and friends who are also there for you.
B'shalom.
P.S. Eventually we are going to have to have a talk about these "green" eyes. ;-)





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home