Monday, January 16, 2006

Dirty Dancing

So, last night MP asked if I had a blog and I said that I did. So, I promised her that I would show it to her, but in return she had to create a blog for me. I'm excited about that. I'm also excited to start doing my German homework. And I have to go buy some more books for school and read said books. And practice guitar. What a fun day it will be!

Last night, however was delightful. MP came over after a tragic Bears loss. I watched the game so I could have a nice topic of conversation with her, and it's always fun to watch football. I decorated my room in candles that smelled of Honeydew and Summer Freshness. 18 candles really lights up a room, except it's also possible for a candle to just collapse and get wax all over your dresser. Mreh, at least I caught it before it burnt down my dorm. I also made an awesomely romantic cd. I would say the night was pretty damn perfect.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Milady Riptacular,

It has come to my attention that you have been selling bootleg copies of homemade necrophiliac bestiality porn. This is most inappropriate.

I shall have you know the acts committed by my parents on this video were done so while under the influence of PCP and possibly Windex.

I ask that you cease and desist all sales of my parents' necrophiliac bestiality porn bootlegs immediately.

Also, my mother wants her wig back.


Sincerely,

Baron Dario Von Hymenpopper,
CEO, Hymenpopper Industries, Inc

1:31 PM  
Blogger Ripsy said...

But I love seeing your mother fucking a goat, and by goat I do mean your father ^.^

5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have it backwards, tardfelcher!

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home