Wednesday, February 22, 2006

We Should All Write Emo Posts At Bizarre Hours

So, after tossing and turning in my bed for 10 minutes, I finally decided to do an e-mail/away message check. Two of the most important people in my life wrote their emotional blogs tonight, and since I have not posted in a while, I thought that I too should post. Except, I really don't have anything too emo to write. I love my girlfriend quite a bit and it is weird to not have her in my bed for a whole night for like 3 days in a row. But, she's an amazing person. I mean how many people will take care of you when you've scrambled your thought process by cracking your skull on their door frame? Who else would pass out at the radio station house because they said they'd wait for you after your meeting? I love her.

I hope H is doing well. Know that I am always here for you and that my phone is on for you 24 hours day.

I wish I had more to write, but I am just overwhelmed by the thought of Jen deep-throating a mono-infested bottle. That thought alone will scare me until the day I die.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WhatEVER it was a beautiful moment and you know it

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home