Friday, May 12, 2006

Hiatus.

I haven't posted in about a month. This was in response to MP not writing in her journal. My deal was that I was not going to write until she did. And... since she posted yesterday I can end my strike. So, MP has been spending the week in Omaha. It has been a lot of fun. Yesterday we spent about an hour just reading at the bookstore. We went and saw Stick It last night. I enjoyed it, which was a pleasant surprise.

I am looking forward to Israel. In order to keep up the bike riding, I have been given permission to rent a bike. Hopefully, I will be able to go riding everyday.

I am going to miss MP terribly. Not just after this week, but the whole summer. I am not worried about how we will fare over the summer, I figure that distance makes the heart grow fonder.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ripsy said...

Mystery Person

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home