The Kind of Morning That Lasts All Afternoon
Last night we (Jen, Sarah, Sabrina, and I) played monopoly. They drank and I watched them drink. I left the game at 12:30. I talked to Hannah online for a bit and went to bed. I woke up this morning and discovered that my period had decided to grace me with its presence, only two weeks early... joy. Regardless, I spent most of my day lying in bed and watching Boiler Room. I think I watched it two or three times. I've had terrible cramps and have been nauseated all day. I talked to Hannah for a bit online. I told her about my dream and just like me she had no response to it. I really don't have all that much else say. I called Zach and left him a voice mail. I apologized to him and then he called me back. He forgave me and we made a little small talk. I called Sarah Alston, but people kept calling us, so I think we gave up on the idea of talking. I am currently watching Hook and will probably try and go to bed soon, yeah, I'm pretty pathetic. It's 8:49 and I am ready to go to bed... sigh. Oh well. I shall write more either later today or tomorrow.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home