One last hurah? Now excuse me I'm going to go fondle my sweaters.
"You see that tofu in my miso soup... yeah... that's going to be your eyeballs... cut in chunks." - Sabrina
'Amy Litt.... more like Amy Clit, that's what I have to say.... you know she got it from all the guys." -Sabrina
"So I was telling myself the story of what just happened..." - Sabrina
"This would be the best time for Ninjas to come and attack me..." -Sabrina
"It was so quick." -Sabrina
"What was?" - Me
"All this" ::points to head" - Sabrina
"On a scale of 1 to gay where do you rank Sarah Cardwell?" -Me
"80" - Sabrina
"It only goes to 10" - Me
"I know" - Sabrina
"It was before we knew the rule that if you lived on seperate floors you couldn't be friends" -Sabrina
"But now you do" -Me
Yes, but it was too late -Sabrina
'Amy Litt.... more like Amy Clit, that's what I have to say.... you know she got it from all the guys." -Sabrina
"So I was telling myself the story of what just happened..." - Sabrina
"This would be the best time for Ninjas to come and attack me..." -Sabrina
"It was so quick." -Sabrina
"What was?" - Me
"All this" ::points to head" - Sabrina
"On a scale of 1 to gay where do you rank Sarah Cardwell?" -Me
"80" - Sabrina
"It only goes to 10" - Me
"I know" - Sabrina
"It was before we knew the rule that if you lived on seperate floors you couldn't be friends" -Sabrina
"But now you do" -Me
Yes, but it was too late -Sabrina





<< Home