Would you excuse me? I cut my foot before and my shoe is filling up with blood.
Well, being home has been fun. Mariah and I are doing whatever we do... we're friends one day and all over each other the next. I don't want to be just friends, -sigh-, but of course she's right and we can't get caught. My parents are out of town this week and I have the house to myself. Except for the addition of the thorn in my side, Anne. If anyone wants to take care of an adorable 16 year old for a week, you can have her.
My parents have been extremely gracious and bought me some really pretty clothes today. Yay. My dad is a really funny guy. I really have forgotten about how funny he was until we were watching James Bond together, Moonraker to be exact. He is talking about the things in the movie that are so stupid. It was great. My dad has also given me a job. It's called drive cars for him on business trips. I wonder how much he'll pay.
Ok, I need to get dressed for I can go out to the suburbs... w00t.
My parents have been extremely gracious and bought me some really pretty clothes today. Yay. My dad is a really funny guy. I really have forgotten about how funny he was until we were watching James Bond together, Moonraker to be exact. He is talking about the things in the movie that are so stupid. It was great. My dad has also given me a job. It's called drive cars for him on business trips. I wonder how much he'll pay.
Ok, I need to get dressed for I can go out to the suburbs... w00t.





<< Home