Thursday, June 23, 2005

Eye of Horace

So, my eye and sinuses are officially retarded. But, at least I don't have eye cancer. I was so scared that something was deadly wrong with my, but it turns out that I just have some weird sinus problem. I started crying before we went to the doctor today. Yeah...

So once again Mariah and I are on a break-y thing. I was really upset the first night, I'm not going to lie about that one... however, I decided to think about it. So, I kinda just let everything marinate. Mariah is quite right, I can not allow her to risk her education for me. It sucks, but it's what she needs to do. I refuse to let myself be a bitch about this. I won't let myself, because that's not right. I love her and she needs to be smart. It's not smart to get caught with me, so I'm going to let her have space. Although, I wanted to make her lunch today and leave it for her at work. I think she could really use a nice lunch, but I don't want to risk anything.

I think that this will be good for us.

You know? I have to remain postive.

Posi posi.

Sometimes the best path is not the easiest one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home