Monday, June 20, 2005

I'll have what she's having...

"When women genuinely achieved an orgasm, areas of the brain involved in fear and emotion were deactivated. Those areas stayed alert however when women were faking it."



Interesting... the concept of researching this is a cool idea, but lets be honest here. We have some pretty fucked up diseases out there that we could be researching... or we could see if your brain reacts the same way when you're faking it...hm. Angola's disease or whether or not your wife's brain acts differently when she fakes it.

Faking orgasms is a weird concept. The idea of course is basically that you want the sex to be over so you fake it. If you're with someone you really trust though shouldn't you just be able to say, I can't get off tonight. I don't think it is an uncommon issue, but I don't think faking orgasms is the solution.

"Oh what a tangled web we weave, When first we practice to deceive." - Sir Walter Scott

Dead English writers tend to be right, I personally think Scott is dead on with this one. The second we start deceiving someone it can only lead to no good. So, ladies and gentlemen of the jury... remember that once you start faking it you won't be able to stop... and then you'll be addicted to heroin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home