Uh, Lord, hallowed be Thy name. May our feet be swift; may our bats be mighty; may our balls... be plentiful.
So there's this girl named L12. She thinks that she's going to sucker me into giving her a blue iPod mini. Well, here's a little secret. She can go fuck herself. I fixed the iPod. It's mine. Is it my fault that I am a computer genius? No. If you make anti-semetic jokes, you have basically guaranteed yourself that you're not getting an iPod.. I'm just saying.
However, I'll make someone a deal, even the anti-semetic one. If I buy a new iPod over the summer you can have my old one for $150. That's as low as I'll go.
But, call me a Jew again and see if I don't slash your tires.
However, I'll make someone a deal, even the anti-semetic one. If I buy a new iPod over the summer you can have my old one for $150. That's as low as I'll go.
But, call me a Jew again and see if I don't slash your tires.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home