Water Water Everywhere, But Not A Drop to Drink
"No matter what your sexual preference, true love is always the ultimate fantasy."
So, I have been terrible about updating this journal since I have been home. This morning I woke up and showered, I knew Mariah was going to call me to hang out so I didn't really plan on do anything until she called. At about 11:30 I was still in my towel and getting antsy. She called me to tell me that her grandma was gone for the afternoon and that she'd like me to come over and keep her company. I go over there and I hate being at or around her house. It makes me very very uneasy. You have to analyze a situation and I have no safe exits or escapes at her house. So, we hang out there for a while and after about an hour long shower we head out to get lunch. We go to Feta's at 114 & Dodge. Then Ashley calls and asks if we want to go to Courtney's graduation party. We agree and, she tells us to come over in 40 minutes. By this point I had hit the naptime part of the day. I started to get irritable, which Mariah could tell and so I was pretty unhappy with the fact that we missed everyone at Courtney's party because we had to wait so long for Ashley. After the party, it was decided to go shopping, so we went to Crossroads. It really wasn't as fun as I wanted it to be, but...
So, I have been terrible about updating this journal since I have been home. This morning I woke up and showered, I knew Mariah was going to call me to hang out so I didn't really plan on do anything until she called. At about 11:30 I was still in my towel and getting antsy. She called me to tell me that her grandma was gone for the afternoon and that she'd like me to come over and keep her company. I go over there and I hate being at or around her house. It makes me very very uneasy. You have to analyze a situation and I have no safe exits or escapes at her house. So, we hang out there for a while and after about an hour long shower we head out to get lunch. We go to Feta's at 114 & Dodge. Then Ashley calls and asks if we want to go to Courtney's graduation party. We agree and, she tells us to come over in 40 minutes. By this point I had hit the naptime part of the day. I started to get irritable, which Mariah could tell and so I was pretty unhappy with the fact that we missed everyone at Courtney's party because we had to wait so long for Ashley. After the party, it was decided to go shopping, so we went to Crossroads. It really wasn't as fun as I wanted it to be, but...





<< Home