Thursday, July 21, 2005

Listen here, go-tard terrorists... go fuck yourself.

Oooh, I just blew some shit up and hurt people... I'm baaaad ass.

No, you're not, you're lazy. You are a waste of life and you should take your jihadi ass out to an Afghani land mine field and just get it over with right now. In case you couldn't tell, I have no respect for these muslim radicals, or their wanna-be terrorist copy cats. This does nothing more than anger my soul. We should not ever reward these violent assholes. I give the Brits mad support. This for two reasons.

1) Americans are pussies. September 11th happened four years ago. Get over it. They went to work and died, they're not heroes. They're victims. It was sad, but it's time to move on with your lives. People are emotionally distraught over some people they didn't know who died. As Americans we have become so acclimated to our rich lives that we have no real connections to sadness and horror. We do not see violence and death in our everyday lives, so the second something like this happens people have emotional break downs and need to see grief counselors.

2) The Brits are back to business already. Do you see people crying out in the street and asking God why? No, because they know that these terrorists are little pussy bitches, and they're not going to give them the satisfaction. That and Brits don't cry, how bad ass.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad someone else noticed the difference in how the attacks were dealt with... however it should be noted thousands didn't die in the London bombings, and a world-recognized landmark wasn't destroyed in the process. However, I still agree with you. I can't help but feel we look more and more foolish each passing day...

-DD

9:48 AM  
Blogger Ripsy said...

Americans have pussitis.

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home