Monday, July 25, 2005

Proof that Microsoft is the devil...


Exhibit A.


Exhibit B.

Ladies and Gentleman of the Jury, today I am here to present you with irrefutable evidence that Microsoft is the tool of the devil. Microsoft has their new global map. On this map I have looked up Apple Computers' address. I am presented with a picture of an empty lot. This reminds me of something a little group called the Nazis did. Exhibit B shows the same address with buildings there. This is quite odd. Just so odd, and so wrong. So ladies and gentlemen, Microsoft are Nazis, and buy American!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But... Microsoft is American.

5:26 PM  
Blogger Ripsy said...

No, Bill Gates is a cyborg.

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A SYRIAN cyborg, like you minus the cyborg thing.

11:05 PM  
Blogger Ripsy said...

Syrian? Fuck that. I'll never be a Syrian. I'd rather kill myself.

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home