Sunday, July 24, 2005

Dinner with Jake...

I forgot how much Jake makes me laugh and also feel like a mother. Jake came over to dinner tonight which was quite an event, let me tell you. He's quite a funny kid.

For example:

Mom: So, Jake what are your dorms like?
Jake: Prison cells. We get a sink and a cot.
Mom: You must get a desk.
Jake: It's part of the cot.

Or this classic favorite:

Me: So, Jake are your parents still mad about Denver?
Mom: What happened in Denver?
Me: Jake went without permission...
Jake: That's not entirely true, I just forgot to mention it that day. Josh knew where I was.
Me: So were they pissed?
Jake: Sara, that doesn't even begin to describe it.
Me: Who was more mad?
Jake: Well my dad called and reccommend a restaurant to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home