Stolen
Love is like war: Easy to begin, hard to end.
My cousin Nic is a blast. What a cool kid. I've had a blast with her today. I forgot how much I loved my uncle. He's most definitely my favorite. Today I saw George Hamilton, and my god is he attractive. My uncle has been trying to get me a boyfriend here in Aspen, it is an embarrassing situation. The highlight of my day was the three hour nap I took. I didn't sleep well last night, so it was quite relieving. So, I was awoken at 3:00 in the AM by a drunken leebshin, who I will call AI. So, AI calls me up and is trying to initiate conversation with me. It was both funny and frustrating. However, I didn't hang up on her, I just didn't talk much. She then insisted that I call her today. I haven't.
My cousin Nic is a blast. What a cool kid. I've had a blast with her today. I forgot how much I loved my uncle. He's most definitely my favorite. Today I saw George Hamilton, and my god is he attractive. My uncle has been trying to get me a boyfriend here in Aspen, it is an embarrassing situation. The highlight of my day was the three hour nap I took. I didn't sleep well last night, so it was quite relieving. So, I was awoken at 3:00 in the AM by a drunken leebshin, who I will call AI. So, AI calls me up and is trying to initiate conversation with me. It was both funny and frustrating. However, I didn't hang up on her, I just didn't talk much. She then insisted that I call her today. I haven't.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home