Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Wikiquotes I enjoyed.

The first rule is to keep an untroubled spirit. The second is to look things in the face and know them for what they are. -Marcus Aurelius

The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources. - Albert Einstein

The more you love, the more you can love— and the more intensely you love. Nor is there any limit on how many you can love. If a person had time enough, he could love all of that majority who are decent and just. - Robert A. Heinlein

God never deserted our people. Right through the ages there were Jews. Through the ages they suffered, but it also made us strong. - Anne Frank

I can not do everything, but I can do something. I must not fail to do the something that I can do. - Helen Keller

Give me a place to stand, and I shall move the world. - Archimedes

Be nice to people on your way up, because you're going to meet them all on your way down. - Jimmy Durante

Leave the beaten track behind occasionally and dive into the woods. Every time you do you will be certain to find something you have never seen before. - Alexander Graham Bell

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. - Otto von Bismarck

Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity. - Horace Mann

2 Comments:

Blogger Qualityservice44 said...

Those are some good quotes, Ripsy. I like the one about "be nice to the people on your way up"
but I thought WC Fields said that not Durante. Oh well. So now that I have complimented you on your post, do you think I want to lick your clit too?

9:59 PM  
Blogger Ripsy said...

Well, I don't know who you are. But, if you lick Jen's clit I'd giggle.

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home