Well, dear, you are correct again. I feel a new sense of energy going on in my life after leaving the law firm job, losing my a-hole bosses. But the changes have been tough as noted in the blog. I had 2 co-workers at the hospital die and get killed respectively, my oldest has medical problems, and strangest of all...I've gotten along much better with my ex. (Pulling together during a crisis, I guess) Keep writing Ripsy, I love your blog. I want to read Granny's too when I get back in the swing of things.
5 Comments:
You're quoting Smallville now?
Absolutely disgusting.
Smallville? HAH!
I liked the quote and I'm not going to discriminate against a quote that comes from a gay show.
Gay shows produce gay quotes. Example: see above quote.
Well, dear, you are correct again. I feel a new sense of energy going on in my life after leaving the law firm job, losing my a-hole bosses. But the changes have been tough as noted in the blog. I had 2 co-workers at the hospital die and get killed respectively, my oldest has medical problems, and strangest of all...I've gotten along much better with my ex. (Pulling together during a crisis, I guess)
Keep writing Ripsy, I love your blog. I want to read Granny's too when I get back in the swing of things.
Post a Comment
<< Home