Great!
I've been doodling a lot. And painting. I can draw some really dark shit. I suppose we all can, but yeah it's just weird for me to make an entire painting that is grim. I am going for a walk with Kim tonight. I am just going to spill my heart out to her. Last night I met Hannah's friend Megan. Wow. If that girl was gay..., but regardless I have definitely found a new friend here. I think we both see things in very similar ways. She's pretty similar to Hannah. And that's really comforting. Every day is easier. I talked to Margaret yesterday. She reminded me that this was not a punishment for me. That it is good to be healthy emotionally again. She encouraged me to come to Chicago. I'm definitely going to take her up on the invite. It'll be nice to go and spend time with her. Everytime I want to call Mariah I am supposed to call her. After all Mariah and Margaret are next to each other in my phone book. I refuse to crack on this. It's a struggle, but it is important that I revitalize.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home