Wednesday, November 16, 2005

hehe

random friend: what's this shit I hear about a Tornado
ripsy: האהא.
ripsy: oops sorry
ripsy: uhm
ripsy: it's tornado city apparently
ripsy: they made us go to the basement of the library and everyone's gone back up, but i've just been sitting here doing homework.
ripsy: :-(
random friend: ah
random friend: fuck that I'd be outside drinkin a beer
random friend: wants me it can come get me
ripsy: haha.
random friend: you stay safe Rips
random friend: you realize where you are right now, surrounded by knowledge
random friend: if everyone else was to die
random friend: you'd be like the smartest person in the area
ripsy: or the deadest.
random friend: nah you're in a Library
random friend: the books would create a Tornado proof barrier
random friend: don't you know this?
random friend: Tornados are the only facet of nature that are illiterate
ripsy: i didn't tell me more
random friend: they almost always avoid libraries due to the fact that they can't comprehend so much text flying through them at such a great speed
random friend: that's why they hit trailer parks all the time
ripsy: nice
random friend: because a lot of inbred retards live there
random friend: and they don't have to process information as they destroy
random friend: they just think of beer and tits

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whatever happened to the Jesus thing? Wasn't he still wearing a sweater?

7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I just commented like 6 times, in slightly different words. I'm SOOOO RETARDED

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whatever happened to Jesus? Wasn't he still wearing a sweater?

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like six times.

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home