Mreh
Ugh, my stomach is still in knots. Blech. My carpet is clean at least. My head still hurts though. Gah.
I finished one of Kim's cds today. And I decorated them. They look hella awesome. I took a nap wrapped in my clean blanket.
I think tonight is going to end up being kind of Tucker Max-ish.
Sex dreams. I read somewhere that being uncomfortable increases our rememberance of dreams and the vividity of them. Does it mean I'm not over her if I continue to think about her in my dreams? Honestly, I'm not over Mariah. I probably will never completely be.
I finished one of Kim's cds today. And I decorated them. They look hella awesome. I took a nap wrapped in my clean blanket.
I think tonight is going to end up being kind of Tucker Max-ish.
Sex dreams. I read somewhere that being uncomfortable increases our rememberance of dreams and the vividity of them. Does it mean I'm not over her if I continue to think about her in my dreams? Honestly, I'm not over Mariah. I probably will never completely be.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home