Saturday, November 05, 2005

Warning: Emotional Post

Wow. You think you're ok. You think everything is fine. You think you've gotten over all of the pains of it, and then you remember something small. That small thing could be the stupidest thing ever, but it's something you had with one person. No one else will ever have that moment with you. No one else will ever have that moment with them. I can't forget being in love with you. You can't forget being in love with me. It's silly isn't it? You never forget your first love they say, but how can you forget anyone you loved? How can you forget someone who knows how you feel even when you can't express it in words? How can I forget someone who risked everything, and I do mean everything, multiple times just to be with me? New relationships will happen. New everything. There's a song called the "Circle Game." I remember being in high school standing in a circle with some of my closest friends at the end of every conclave. I hadn't slept in three days. And I had just spent a weekend with people who were my friends immediately, there was no social drama, just people being honest and amazing. And we would sing songs that would always make my cry. Not just because I was tired, but because they made me realize, that I cannot return to the past. I can never have what I used to have. I can think about it, but I can't return to it. Our lives are crazy. Life is emotional. Life is a series of moments. Life is confusing. Life is irrational. We spend our lives looking for answers. But, what are the answers we are looking for? Are they even the important things? I don't even know what I am writing anymore. Which is usually a good cue to stop writing. My head is pounding. I think a nap is more than in order.

P.S. You are still on my list of people I would die for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home