Saturday, May 13, 2006

Upside down

For the first time in four months I know that I will be waking up alone. It's weird to go from waking up every morning and kissing someone to waking up alone. Sure the fact that there's more space in my bed is nice, but I'd definitely give it up in a heartbeat. I don't think the summer will be terrible, but it will be a hard adjustment. The past four months have been nothing short of spectacular. I love Indiana. I love my girlfriend. I love my friends. I love college.

Yesterday we went to Happy for lunch. Then I gave MP a tour of Central. Then we went to the zoo. Despite my dislike for zoos, I had a lot of fun. I realized that bats scare the shit out of me. I held her hand like a little girl. Then we had shabbat dinner with my family... it was PG for once. We got done with dinner at 7, so I suggested that we still go to the Royals game. After picking up Molly we hauled ass downtown and made it in time for the bottom of the fourth. We had box seats which cost us 10 bucks each. After the game we returned to my house with Molly to watch the Lizzie McGuire movie. I am pretty sure everyone passed out before even half of the movie had played. All in all it was a great night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home