Sunday, July 02, 2006

Apologies.

Sirs,

Although I am not sure if anyone reads this I apologize for the lack of updating. Israel has taken over much my time. I wish I knew where to begin. We lived in Nahariyya (5 miles from the Lebanon border) for 3 weeks and volunteered at a center for crippled kids. I must be honest and and say that most of the kids there... sucked my dick. They were the worst ever, and because of them I have burn scars from cooking shniztel and pancakes. I also volunteered at a school in Acco. The kids there were absolutely amazing. I fell in love with this little boy Shalev. He was so adorable! I wish I could have adopted him and taken him home with me. He's exactly what I want in a child. I love him dearly. I truly do, I miss helping him with his homework. :-(

Now I am living in Jerusalem which I despise. Jerusalem is an ugly city and the people aren't very friendly like they were in Nahariyya. The university is pretty, but the dorms are like living in a ghetto. This is because Israelis don't want to live in the dorms when they are 25 and older. Sadness.

That's all for now.

-Ripsy

That and I am addicted to humus. You can make a delicious hamburger with it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Qualityservice44 said...

wow, Ripsy the humanitarian who would believe it??

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home