Folk music of the Irish persuasion
I went with Sabrina and Sarah to see Isaac Alderson, Sam Saldin, and this guy named Keith from Vermont. They are really amazing. I was quite impressed. I've actually seen Isaac play before at the Malt House. That's the Irish bar in Yonkers. I am actually really impressed with how good they were. I needed to repeat that. Sarah went to flirt with Isaac, but I think she too enjoyed the music. Sabrina however was not so amused. She reminded me of my dad at social get togethers. She made small talk with the people she knew (me) and was introduced to a few people. Isaac is from Chicago and he went to high school with Meg Grunewald, whom I know from OSRUI. We met at the Malt House and we've talked online a few times via The Facebook. Right now I am watching Eurotrip. I am also counting down the days until the best day in the year! April 17!





<< Home