Thoughts
He's not good enough for her. He might be her fling. I just want the best for her. I want her to be with me. He's not good enough. But, it's not my place to say is it? If he hurts her I'll beat his face into a pulp. I don't mean breaking up with her or anything like that, but if he ever truly hurts her... I don't know what'd I do. I hate being this double sided. One part of me wants her to go out and do what she wants with whomever, and this other part still wants to be a part of her life. I'm jealous of him. I really am. I wasn't even jealous of Jeff all that much. She didn't like him all that much and he didn't like her all that much. But, Jake likes her and she likes him. It's so frustrating. Fuck me. I don't want to post anymore. Night.





<< Home