Friday, June 24, 2005

When will my reflection show....

So, I reread a few entries ago. Wow, I really should think things out more. That entry sounded so pussy and whiny. That's really unfair of me, y'know? How can I be so high and mighty? Mariah is in a tough situation, and I need to support her. What a hard thing for her to do. I don't think she's the spoiler of fun, I think she's doing what's right for her. Sometimes doing the right thing is the hardest thing to do. It is a tough thing to do, but she is absolutely right... in eight weeks it will be just us. I am willing to wait eight weeks. She is absolutely worth the wait. Absolutely.

On another note, I talked to Hannah for like two hours online. She's a really cool girl. Not that I didn't think she was before, but it's nice knowing that we get along. We see eye to eye on a lot of things. I really wish I could go visit her, I'm sure it would be a blast. I am so glad that she has Sean. She really deserves someone as wonderful as he is.

I also talked to J.O.R. last night. I can see why Mariah likes him. He's pretty funny. We discussed how a lot of Americans are apathetic to life. We also discussed why he hated me... I never really hated him, just jealousy. It's really interesting to think about it all. I have to run to work, but in my next post I'll write more about that conversation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home