Friday, July 15, 2005

Ow.

L12, SC, & Granny do I have a story that completely tops our Ernesto night. Here's one of the more memorable parts... I was chilling with my friend Ashley and she got up to leave, so I pulled her down towards me. Then her elbow hit the bone below my eye. I bled. But, not only that I didn't beat the shit out of her, and I didn't freak out. Maybe I have a good temper... ok, no I don't but I was good natured. And I only cried a little bit! WHO'S A BIG BOY NOW?

6 Comments:

Blogger Ripsy said...

Oh and quotes work now.

8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's nice that you didn't beat her up, seeing as how it was YOUR fault.

11:34 AM  
Blogger Ripsy said...

A) It was not my fault.

B) Your retarded.

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1) It was your fault.

2) "Your retarded"? YOU'RE retarded. Thanks for proving my point.

12:55 PM  
Blogger Ripsy said...

1) It was NOT my fault. Drunken-ness frees me from all responsibility.

2) Your Retarded

10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1) Fine, but it still wasn't HER fault.

2) Heh.

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home