"The Only Major Issue She Had With Her Uncle Is That He Once Asked Her Not To Use The Word Crap"
Scene: Family room of the condo in Aspen
Characters:
Baba
Father
Nic
Aaron
Uncle Bruce
Ripsy (me)
The lovable cast is watching Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. Although, my cousin Aaron has lovingly referred to it as Harry Pooper and the Chamber Pot. Regardless, the movie is playing and my grandma interjects, "who wrote this!"
"Oh because the crap you read is so much better," I quickly replied.
"Fair enough," was the response.
Then there was a lovable five seconds of silence. Then my uncle Bruce turns his head and looks at me. He opens his mouth and says, "How about you watch your language?" My eyes must've said a thousand words because his nine year old son, Aaron, said "...Dad..." Those of you who don't know me well might not know that I am pretty quick to anger from time to time. This was one of those times. I got up and moved out of his vicinity.
The best part is that I understand that I should let this go, but I'd rather stab him the face with a soldering iron.
...I'm just saying...
Characters:
Baba
Father
Nic
Aaron
Uncle Bruce
Ripsy (me)
The lovable cast is watching Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. Although, my cousin Aaron has lovingly referred to it as Harry Pooper and the Chamber Pot. Regardless, the movie is playing and my grandma interjects, "who wrote this!"
"Oh because the crap you read is so much better," I quickly replied.
"Fair enough," was the response.
Then there was a lovable five seconds of silence. Then my uncle Bruce turns his head and looks at me. He opens his mouth and says, "How about you watch your language?" My eyes must've said a thousand words because his nine year old son, Aaron, said "...Dad..." Those of you who don't know me well might not know that I am pretty quick to anger from time to time. This was one of those times. I got up and moved out of his vicinity.
The best part is that I understand that I should let this go, but I'd rather stab him the face with a soldering iron.
...I'm just saying...





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home