Tuesday, August 23, 2005

The Princeton Review's Top Party Schools:

1. University of Wisconsin-Madison
2. Ohio University-Athens
3. Lehigh University
4. University of California-Santa Barbara
5. State University of New York at Albany
6. Indiana University-Bloomington
7. University of Mississippi
8. University of Iowa
9. University of Massachusetts-Amherst
10. Loyola University New Orleans
11. Tulane University
12. University of Georgia
13. Penn State University
14. West Virginia University
15. The University of Texas-Austin
16. University of Tennessee-Knoxville
17. University of New Hampshire
18. University of Florida
19. Louisiana State University
20. University of Maryland-College Park

5 Comments:

Blogger Qualityservice44 said...

I went to UW-Madison from 1982-1985. Oh, the stories..........
I guess it's no coincidence I had to earn my Bachelor's degree elsewhere.

1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any school I go to is a party school.

1:34 PM  
Blogger Ripsy said...

I think that's true. Look at Princeton, that was a blast.

3:02 PM  
Blogger Jen Johnson said...

so why arent you going to u of nebraska? they're filming a reality show there

12:10 PM  
Blogger Ripsy said...

They filmed it last year. I told you about. I saw Tommy Lee at La Guardia and he caught me staring at his crotch.

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home