Thursday, October 27, 2005

"Anybody who recognizes Israel will burn in the fire of the Islamic nation's fury."

People often ask why I dislike Islam. My responses are usually that Islam is a perversion of what it was intended to be by the prophet Mohammed. But, it's also amazing little pieces of gold like this that show why others dislike Islam. I believe in Israel. I believe that the Israeli people need a homeland. That's not to say that the Palestinians deserve to be treated the way that they are, but I don't think they deserve any part of Israel. I honestly look down on the Palestinians. They are a joke of the Arab world, and they are set aside to be martyrs. If Iran wants a war they've got one, because the Israelis will not give up Israel. I feel like we are seeing the beginning of WWIII.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home