The good parts of tonight.
I went to this STD speaker with my sisters. After the worst talk about STIs (as they are now called) that I have ever heard we went back to the house. Kim and I went for a long walk and after about an hour of us talking about house issues and assorted drama I told her all about why I had been holed up for the past week. She let me talk about everything on my mind. Our was was about two and a half hours long. It was definitely nice to have someone to talk about shit with in the house. We then returned to the house to eat some delicious breadsticks and make fun of each other and Natalie. Then another girl came down and told us how one of the sisters wrote an e-mail to another chapter's president about how our advisor is a bitch. Our sister accidentally carbon copied it to the advisor. Who is allegedly the biggest bitch under the sun. This sister and the president have already written apology letters and whatnot, but after Stephanie how bad could she be? As I was reading away messages this was there and made me giggle.
"Thank you so much ----- for writing that email, now, nothing I will ever do wrong will ever top what you've done..."
Those were the best parts of the night.
"Thank you so much ----- for writing that email, now, nothing I will ever do wrong will ever top what you've done..."
Those were the best parts of the night.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home