I want life in every word to the extent that it's absurd
posted by Ripsy at 2:59 AM
Since you seem to like quotes I thought I'd pass this one along. Hope you like it: Martin Luther King, Jr. said, "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
Quote that is in no way relevant to what I posted. Our lives begin to end from the moment we first take a breath.
still being obstreporous, I see
You know Vince, if you are going to be obnoxious and post words that you think are not in my lexicon then you should at least spell them correctly. Asstard.
First of all, asshat, it's "obstreperous."Secondly, she's not loud or noisy.Third... dude. You're 42.
Well, my dear DD we both know that I am quite loud.
Yes, but not in a blogger way. ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home
7 Comments:
Since you seem to like quotes I thought I'd pass this one along. Hope you like it:
Martin Luther King, Jr. said, "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
Quote that is in no way relevant to what I posted. Our lives begin to end from the moment we first take a breath.
still being obstreporous, I see
You know Vince, if you are going to be obnoxious and post words that you think are not in my lexicon then you should at least spell them correctly. Asstard.
First of all, asshat, it's "obstreperous."
Secondly, she's not loud or noisy.
Third... dude. You're 42.
Well, my dear DD we both know that I am quite loud.
Yes, but not in a blogger way. ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home