Monday, May 30, 2005

This is how Liberty dies - with thunderous applause.

Last night I had a dream. But, unfortunately I can't seem to remember much of it. I remember pushing Nick Shroeder (an SLC kid) down onto the red bench in my foyer and then seducing him. Of course, right before any thing good happens my phone rings. Damnit. Today, I went shopping with Margaret and my family. It was nice to spend time with Margaret. I really am glad that we are hanging out again. It was weird to not be close with her during high school. After a day of shopping, I spent my afternoon in my parents' room discussing Star Wars. It was really interesting to talk to my whole family about Star Wars. Did you know that Han Solo and Leia Organa Solo had three children? One was named Anakin, wow, I am a nerd. Jake and I are discussing a road trip to Denver for the 50 Cent concert. That would be a fun trip, it would kind of weird though. No, actually it would be terribly weird.

Me: Do you know Alex Steitz?
Jake: I've heard the name
Jake: Isn't he bizzare kid that ran for president?
Me: Yeah
Jake: A little odd if I recall?
Me: lol he wants to go to the naval academy
Jake: Skinny?
Me: Yeah
Jake: Whats the naval academy?
Me: The United States Navy school
Me: It's like West Point for the Navy
Jake: ha, what a joke
Me: I know.
Me: Is he even tall enough?
Jake: why spend money educating them to drive a boat if theyre goiing to get shot anyways
Me: lol.
Me: They need officers
Jake: thats something germans would do
Me: is it?