It's only life after all.
So, depression rocks. That's all I have to say about that. Because talking about it only makes me cry and I am in a public computer lab until I get compy back. At that point I can then type and cry in the solace of my single.
I keep thinking of the Royal Tennenbaums where Richie just states, "I'm going to kill myself tomorrow." It's funny to me that a person could just decide their fate like that, but I suppose we do it with every decision we make.
I think I'll call Mary she always offers me the best advice. I really need a mom's advice right now because my head is not rational.
So, now that I've bored all of you with my live journal like rant I leave you with my favorite thing I've read today in the forum I belong to-
"I figured that Sweden hadn't invented meat yet, and opted to go for universal healthcare and free higher education instead."
I keep thinking of the Royal Tennenbaums where Richie just states, "I'm going to kill myself tomorrow." It's funny to me that a person could just decide their fate like that, but I suppose we do it with every decision we make.
I think I'll call Mary she always offers me the best advice. I really need a mom's advice right now because my head is not rational.
So, now that I've bored all of you with my live journal like rant I leave you with my favorite thing I've read today in the forum I belong to-
"I figured that Sweden hadn't invented meat yet, and opted to go for universal healthcare and free higher education instead."





2 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Are you getting hit by the spammers again? Are you sure you aren't upset by all that's happened down in Louisiana? You certainly have a good cause in the Red Cross.
Post a Comment
<< Home