Sunday, August 28, 2005

It's the one that says 'One Bad Motherfucker' on it...

So, here's a story. Last night I decided to go out with Hannah and her friend who I will call VI (Vapid Idiot) and her boyfriend and his friends. We were getting ready last night and everything that came out of her mouth was shallow and annoying. She said things like, "guys love my breasts, they are always all up on them; it's on my list to fuck a black man; I want to continue with him because he's rich, despite his ugliness and stupidity." I wanted to say "shut the fuck up or I'm going to shank a bitch." But, instead I just retreated to my room. And when it was time to go I just listened to two drunk girls while being absolutely stone cold sober. The whole night was just a never ending flow of disgusting vapidity. We went to do some private business at a fraternity house, and I told her at that point to let me talk and do everything. Then we went to the boys' apt to hang out and whatever. BG (Black Guy) and I were playing Halo 2 and I was kicking ass, when she came over and goes "Video games make people socially awkward and lack real-life skills." And everytime I tried to argue back she went "you're not listening to me!" I wanted to reply with "no, you just have too much jizz in your ears to understand what I am saying." But, I was kind and saved me a lot of trouble by just saying "that's not the case." Then she got up and left the room to go talk about me. It's at that point I knew I had to go home because she was talking about which of Hannah's boyfriend's roommates she was going to hook up with that night. If I have to hang out with her for the rest of the year, I'm going to need to do massive amounts of valium. Because, there's no other way my brain can resist strangling her.

1 Comments:

Blogger Qualityservice44 said...

so the real question is
would you rather take them to task and indicate the stupidity of what they're saying, or is it more fun to take the path of least resistance and create an entertaining blog?

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home