When your computer dies so does your blogging regularity...
So, today I went to the airport in Indianapolis with the hopes that I would get on a early plane to Chicago and be in Saint Louis early. This dream came true, however my plane decided to have its version of power steering cut out as we landed. I, along with 65-80 of my closest friends sat on the runway for 30 minutes while they jacked around and towed us into the jetway. After arriving I had to wait for the people to bring us the carry-on checked luggage. It was at this point that a jihadi motherfucker was so insistant on getting his bag that he ran out the employees only door and ran down with his friend to get their bags. Some guy then started telling him that he needed to get back in or he was going to go to jail. I then found out I could still possibly make an early flight to STL so I hustled down to the gate. Upon asking the woman is there was still room she curtly replied, "if only you had been here ten minutes ago."
"I was trapped on a broken plane."
"Well, that's too bad, the's door's closing" she said with an evil look that could have led to a shanking. Then she closed the door.
So here I sit in a little airport internet kiosk called Laptop Lane. It's kinda pricey, but quite nice. :-)
BTW, FUCK UNITED AIRLINES.
"I was trapped on a broken plane."
"Well, that's too bad, the's door's closing" she said with an evil look that could have led to a shanking. Then she closed the door.
So here I sit in a little airport internet kiosk called Laptop Lane. It's kinda pricey, but quite nice. :-)
BTW, FUCK UNITED AIRLINES.





3 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hey Ripsy,
Too bad I didn't know ahead of time you were stopped over in Chicago. I could've bought you a drink (or 2 or 5) It's sounds like you could have used one.
By the way, Ripsy, do we give a damn about the Indians?
Post a Comment
<< Home