The ABCs?
A - Age you got your first kiss: Fifth grade.
B - Band listening to right now: Eminem
C - Crush: Mariah
D - Dad's name: Harlan
E - Easiest person to talk to: Ashley or Amanda or Kelli or Mariah or Hannah
F - Favorite bands at the moment: Eminem
G - Gummy worms or gummy bears? Gummy bears
I - Instruments: None :(
J - Junior High School Name: Brownell-Talbot College Prepatory School.
K - Kids: I have none.
L - Longest car ride ever: I suppose the 12 hour drive to Aspen.
M - Mom's name: Jane
N - Nicknames: Ripsy, Sar
O - One wish: I wish for happiness.
P - Phobias: Dying alone.
Q - Quote: Hmm, any one quote? "I always knew that I would look back on the moments when I cried and laugh, but I never thought I'd look back at the moments when I laughed and cry. "
R - Reason to smile: Seeing children being just kids.
S - Song you heard last: "Roses Sure Smell Like Teen Spirit" - Max Neeley-Cohen (It's a Nirvana & Outkast mash-up)
T - Television show you watched last: Surreal Life Reunion
U - Unknown fact about me: I have two uncles named Bruce.
V - Vegetable you hate I really am not fond of Brussel Sprouts.
W - Worst habit(s): Procrastination
X - X-rays you've had done: Every trip to the dentist, oral surgery, and concussion stuff.
Y - Yummy food: Hot dogs
Z - Zodiac sign: Aries.
B - Band listening to right now: Eminem
C - Crush: Mariah
D - Dad's name: Harlan
E - Easiest person to talk to: Ashley or Amanda or Kelli or Mariah or Hannah
F - Favorite bands at the moment: Eminem
G - Gummy worms or gummy bears? Gummy bears
I - Instruments: None :(
J - Junior High School Name: Brownell-Talbot College Prepatory School.
K - Kids: I have none.
L - Longest car ride ever: I suppose the 12 hour drive to Aspen.
M - Mom's name: Jane
N - Nicknames: Ripsy, Sar
O - One wish: I wish for happiness.
P - Phobias: Dying alone.
Q - Quote: Hmm, any one quote? "I always knew that I would look back on the moments when I cried and laugh, but I never thought I'd look back at the moments when I laughed and cry. "
R - Reason to smile: Seeing children being just kids.
S - Song you heard last: "Roses Sure Smell Like Teen Spirit" - Max Neeley-Cohen (It's a Nirvana & Outkast mash-up)
T - Television show you watched last: Surreal Life Reunion
U - Unknown fact about me: I have two uncles named Bruce.
V - Vegetable you hate I really am not fond of Brussel Sprouts.
W - Worst habit(s): Procrastination
X - X-rays you've had done: Every trip to the dentist, oral surgery, and concussion stuff.
Y - Yummy food: Hot dogs
Z - Zodiac sign: Aries.





<< Home