Thursday, October 13, 2005

A nice night

Tonight I went to dinner with the nice roommate. We talked about her troubles with her boyfriend. We talked about Mariah and about Taylor. We talked about where we want to go with our lives. We talked about trips we wanted to take. We walked for a long time. We were out together for about two hours. It was so nice. I wrote such a bitchy post earlier. That when I read over it and the comments left by the creepy guy I was disgusted with what I wrote. I agree that I have to grow up. But the shit that I was writing was just that shit. It was a post talking about not being a child, but in the most childish of manners. So, let me try and summarize what I meant to say:

I want to grow up. In six months and four days I will be twenty years old. I have a lot to do before then. There are things in my life that I am ready for already. I am ready to get married and have children. I don't mean that I just want to marry anyone, far from it. The interesting thing is that Hailey feels the same way. It's nice to feel like I'm not the only one or that I'm weird. I have spent a lot of time crying in the past week, and I have no doubt that I will cry more. Crying is not childish. This is a new year. I have a new start. I am going to take advantage of that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Qualityservice44 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home